For Sale 1990 Commander

pete

For Sale 1990 Commander

Post by pete »

For sale 1990 factory civilian Commander with integrated panniers. 31,500 miles Engine runs very well with plenty of power. The cooling system has been overhauled so it sits at a steady 80deg on the move (regardless of air temp), higher in traffic when the cooling fans kick in and never overheats. I have no documentation to say if it's been Moly'd. I have the original wallet, owners manual, embroidered patch, sales brochure, tool roll. I have a few old MOT's from before I bought it in 2008 and plenty of receipts for what I did to it. I'll also include the workshop manual and wiring diagram and I have a few litres of Rotella left. Body/paint is grey and very good with some small chips to paint as expected for age. Everything is there and it all works. Good front and rear tyres. New Startright digital ignition module fitted. Rebuilt waterpump (new bearings and impeller), new thermostat. Full fork strip and service with new seals and oil. Lower chain gaiter replaced. Rebuilt all 3 brake callipers with HH pads and stainless hoses (rear hose included but not fitted). Wiring extensively checked and cleaned. Direct wiring with relays fitted to the front headlight. Voltage gauge fitted in place of the fog light switch which has been moved to the handlebars. Converted it to a single battery with appropriate wiring mods. SatNav mount fitted. Startright intermediate plate drain (anti-smoking) kit fitted. Carbs stripped and cleaned. I bought this bike in 2008 from the UK and brought it over to Ireland where it was re-registered on an Irish plate. I have a photocopy of the original V5 so it would be straightforward to reimport it back into the UK (or anywhere else for that matter). The bike is currently in London and I can deliver to anywhere in the UK at cost. It's taxed until the end of July 2013. Inspection welcome including test ride with suitable security. £5,300 or sensible offers. Contact Pete +353 83 3608024
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.