handlebar grips norton f1

litoskin

handlebar grips norton f1

Post by litoskin »

i'm looking for an original pair of handlebar grips for my norton f1 some of you have them for sale or know where i can get some?RegardsMarco
Richard Negus

Re: handlebar grips norton f1

Post by Richard Negus »

Hi Marco,They are original Yamaha parts, fitted to XJ900F of 1988'ish.31A.26241.00 Left hand grip31A.26240.00 Right hand grip, includes throttle rotorCheck with Andover Norton or buy from any Yamaha dealer.R.
Just a bike-less old fogey now. Boo-hoo!
litoskin

Post by litoskin »

Richard Negus wrote:Hi Marco,They are original Yamaha parts, fitted to XJ900F of 1988'ish.31A.26241.00 Left hand grip31A.26240.00 Right hand grip, includes throttle rotorCheck with Andover Norton or buy from any Yamaha dealer.R.
Oh thank you very much Richard for the help.i will check at andover norton.do you think i can order a complete service manual too ? or there is a place where i can download it?Probably you don't remember Richard but about 6 years ago when you were in nortonmotors you faxed to my mechanic in modena (italy)about 20 pages of the service manual because we were not able to find how can we take out the oil of the primary transmission :-)
Richard Negus

Post by Richard Negus »

Hi Marco,I'm sorry to say that Norton did not make a manual for the F1 or F1 Sport; only the Owner's Handbook and the Service Information that I sent to you.If you need to know anything about your bike, please don't hesitate to ask, either this Forum or a Message to me direct.R.
Just a bike-less old fogey now. Boo-hoo!