Supreme Commander for sale

andygbsmith

Supreme Commander for sale

Post by andygbsmith »

I am selling my Supreme Commander so am offering it through the club before I advertise it anywhere else.The bike was built in 2008 at Norton motors so Richard will know aii about it.The bike had £10,000 spent on the conversion so Everything mechanicle was done to the highest spec available.Complete engine rebuild including MolyComplete gearbox rebuildHydraulic clutch kitDigital ignitionAlloy Radiator conversion - This is a grand on its own!Fat bar conversionCarbs overhauledNew tank with reserveSpondon swing armUSD forks3 spoke alloy wheelsBrake UpgradeNew rear shocks100 watt Headlight conversionThe bike has only done 2000 miles since all this work was completed.The list goes on. The only thing not done was the body work, which has suffered from being droped in a car park on both sides over the years. So the bike would need a respray to complete it and make it look like new.I would be interested in a PX on a F1 or F1 SportSensible offersAndy
Tig

Re: Supreme Commander for sale

Post by Tig »

Hi AndyJust to let you know the F1 should be coming back to me fairly soon (just need to make a little bit more room in the shed). I will then have to make that difficult decision of keeping the F1 or perhaps doing a deal with you for the Commander (if your still interested).RegardsTig
peter

Re: Supreme Commander for sale

Post by peter »

Andy.Have you got a price in mind, and have you any pics.Peter.