Norton Commander for sale

Spill

Norton Commander for sale

Post by Spill »

Image1989 (G reg) NORTON COMMANDER588cc Twin Rotor. 121987 miles.It has the standard huge fixed panniers and the larger than original rack. Twin running lights, twin rear fog lights.Twin front disc brakes, rear drum.Chain drive – totally enclosed oil-bath chain.The engine was Molybdenum lined some years ago, but the factory can’t find the paperwork.There are some scratches on the left hand side of the fairing (pictured)Image, which I'm told can easily be patched up. I just don't have the time at the moment. It is currently not starting, which means the buyer would have to collect.It would come with several (40+) litres of Rimula 40 oil, a few NGK spark plugs, TWO owners' handbooks and several copies of the Workshop manual on CDrom (courtesy former ROC member Mick Turner).It has been Datatagged, and the transponders should still be in position, although I don't have a detector, so I can't be sure.Very comfortable for long rides – I have been to Shetland several timesImageand once to Southern Germany. Tax runs out at the end of June.Genuine reason for sale: I am moving soon and have to reduce the number of vehicles, due to restricted space at the new address.Any offers? If no serious offer is made, it's over to Ebay.Ebay ad will be posted 12/06/07
kjellne

Commander

Post by kjellne »

Is this bike sold?
Norwegian
dave perry

Post by dave perry »

My Pal Geoff Lund is selling his lovely Commander :-dorchester grey, 38,000 miles, engine moly'd 2000 miles agoRecent tyres and battery, 32l Krauser panniers. Very well cared for, lots of documents, give him a bell on 01977 661 275. He lives in Yorkshire, (God's own county of course), and is looking for £4,500 ONO
Spill

Re: Commander

Post by Spill »

kjellne wrote:Is this bike sold?
\r\rYes, back in June 2007.