Commander for sale

Assen

Commander for sale

Post by Assen »

Hi, Just put my Commander up for sale on Ebay. Had sold it twice, but there are some strange people around when it comes to being true to your word!Anyway, if youre interessted take a look on Ebay and you will see its one of the best around!! Molyd by Graham and a gearboxupgrade by Sir Richard. Superb paintwork in JPS livery!Groet, Jannes
Assen

Re: Commander for sale

Post by Assen »

Extra info:For those who cant find the bike on EBAY, the advertnr; is 110672458349Groet, Jannes
Assen

Post by Assen »

Hi,Still for sale my splendid Commander. Perfect paint/chrome etc. No scratches/dents/rust or whatever, one of the best around!! Sold it 4 times now, by email, no one showed up!!!As mentioned before the engine is molyd and the gearbox has had an upgrade by Nortonmotors.New handlebarswitchgear and a new ignitionswitch/lock.Runs very sweet. No work needed whatsoever, ride away.The bike is in the Netherlands, complete with all the paperwork including workshopmanual and proof of work been carried out.Mail me if you're realy interessted!Groet, Jannesfamjgeertsma@home.nl
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Assen

Post by Assen »

Some extra info for the conscious buyer; the fixed price for my lovely Commander is € 6000,- or aprox 5300,- pounds!!Delivery to your doorstep in the UK is aprox 300,- pounds. (That's what i payed to Chas Mortimer last time)So......now that is out of the way you can start emailing me for the sale!Groet, Jannes
Assen

Post by Assen »

So, two Commanders gone, still one to go! Mine!!Top quality for sensible money!!Groet, Jannes
Interpol2471

Post by Interpol2471 »

Can't believe that is still for sale it looks a really nice bike. eBay is such a large window for so many fools to muck up genuine bidding good luck with the new sale.
Various rubbish in various states of decay.....
cornishman

Post by cornishman »

I passed on your contact details to someone that contacted me ref my commander he may yet get in touch good luck dave
Assen

Post by Assen »

Paul, Dave thanks for your support and help!!Groet, Jannes
rotaryrinus

Post by rotaryrinus »

U heeft een mailtjeGroetRotaryrinus