Commander for sale (perhaps...depending...)

Assen

Commander for sale (perhaps...depending...)

Post by Assen »

Hi there,To fund the purchase of 2 other rotarybikes i'm putting my very neat and tidy Commander up for sale. You know the bike perhaps, there was a picture of it in the clubmag. It's the black one in JPS livery!Firts owner was Terry Hobbs from Plymouth. The bike was also used as a testbike in a British-bikemag. The bike is as new, its from 1989, engine molyd by Graham, gearbox sorted and upgraded by Nortonmotors. The engine is running very sweet, no nasty ratlles or noises. She is running on Silkolene 2 Comp premix. All bills there as proof. The previous owner renewed the handlebarswitchgearunits and put on a new sidestand and mainstand. Tyres are near perfect as is the rest of the bike.I can email photo's if your'e intressted!Why does it says "perhaps" above? Well, as it is a bike that is technical and cosmetic near perfect, you can imagine that it is not a bargain! Therefore it will only go for the right offer!The bike is in the Netherlands, Assen to be precise!!My adres; famjgeertsma@home.nl Groet, Jannes