F1 Engine

kanonkopdrinker
Site Admin

F1 Engine

Post by kanonkopdrinker »

Sought by a Swiss ROC member is a Norton F1 engine ...... yeah, I know ...... but should you happen to have a spare one knocking about, there's a guy near Geneva who would be very pleased to hear from you.Get in touch with David in Essex for contact details. Cheers,DC
rogerdodger

Re: F1 Engine

Post by rogerdodger »

How about a complete Norton F1 mint condition 13,000 miles, moly coated twin radiators 6 speed gearbox, only very serious offers considered.
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

just out of interest is the engine for the f1 sport sold in belgum without an engine.i am currentley contemplating/attempting rebuilding a very incompleate Nrs f1 engine and gearbox, f1 engine parts either standard or race are thin on the ground and its proving dificult to trace parts, i have been after a compleate f1 engine for well over a year now, with no luck so far. Also there's the added problem of once you find somthing how do you and the seller value it fair to both parties.Regards Wayne
kanonkopdrinker
Site Admin

Post by kanonkopdrinker »

Hi WayneIt's my understanding that this engine is to go into a Japanese frame to form a special ...DC
Rotor 1

Post by Rotor 1 »

Hello, There is a F1 with low mileage on ebay for saleEbay item nr is; 110607875024Dick
Richard Negus

Post by Richard Negus »

Rotor 1 wrote:Hello, There is a F1 with low mileage on ebay for saleEbay item nr is; 110607875024Dick
In the States ! Doesn't idle. Hmmmm........ $$$$$$$ smiley
Just a bike-less old fogey now. Boo-hoo!
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Hi all Follow the link on 110607875024 for extra photos then look at the price $45000, i think he is in for a bit of a shock.Regards Wayne
stephen ervin

Post by stephen ervin »

rogerdodger wrote:How about a complete Norton F1 mint condition 13,000 miles, moly coated twin radiators 6 speed gearbox, only very serious offers considered.
Hi is f1 still for sale thanks steve
Interpol2471

Post by Interpol2471 »

Richard Negus wrote:
Rotor 1 wrote:Hello, There is a F1 with low mileage on ebay for saleEbay item nr is; 110607875024Dick
In the States ! Doesn't idle. Hmmmm........ $$$$$$$ smiley
Call me stupid but where did it say anything about not idling?? red face
Various rubbish in various states of decay.....
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

110607875024 ebay page expand questions an the text below apears Q: I checked out the ad on your site and still have a few questions. 1. Do you have any documented history on the bike, its prior ownership, etc? 2. What is the mechanical condition (i.e., does it run, and if so, how well tuned is it?) 3. Are there any cosmetic issues with the bike that aren't shown in any of the photos? Thanks. Nov-23-10 A: I was told that the bike originally belonged to Joe Seifert in Germany and was shipped the US when Norton Motorsports acquired Seifert's trademark portfolio. I have the title from the previous owner. The bike runs, but it does not idle, so it could use tuning. There is some corrosion around the adjusters for the forks, but nothing major. The bike is in otherwise very good condition. Thank you for your interest the bike is also for sale at http://www.nmsimons.com/F1%20Norton%20F ... e.htmlthis link was also on the ebay pageRemember theres no sutch thing as a stupid qestion Regards Wayne