decals and stickers for a Commander

Robert14

decals and stickers for a Commander

Post by Robert14 »

Hello,my Commander will get a new colour.So I need new decals and stickers.Where can I buy a set of them?Best RegardsRobert
Dell Boy

Re: decals and stickers for a Commander

Post by Dell Boy »

Any modern sign writing firm. Even on the internet. Take a photo of what you want plus dimensions you require. This will be scanned into a computer & the decals produced in the colour you want.Easy Peasy,Derek.
Ian

Post by Ian »

If you want standard decals, talk to the guru in Leeds.My Commander had gold badging, which Andover Norton said had never been offered, but Mr Wilshaw knew better... Two days later they arived.Contact Graham.
Robert14

Post by Robert14 »

thanks matesregards from the sunny and warm alps (19°)Robert
Richard Negus

Post by Richard Negus »

Grey paintwork has red decals ; 'Norton' 92-2125, 'Commander' 92-2154Candy Red and green have gold decals ; 92-2395 and 92-2396White has black decals ; 92-0978 and 92-2153A white 'Norton' is also available 92-2145, but not 'Commander' in white.All were stock items 18 months ago ; check current situation with Andover Norton.Blue paintwork had silver decals, but these are not a listed item.
Just a bike-less old fogey now. Boo-hoo!
andy588tt

Post by andy588tt »

Hi GuysWith all the colours that Norton did I remember back in the late eighties when Mr.Geoff Hughs from Loughborough purchased from Shenstone the first Black Commander with gold stickers it looked very nice too. smiley Ride safeAndy
Ha ha eat my oily clag !!!!!!
P53

Post by P53 »

andy588tt wrote:Hi GuysWith all the colours that Norton did I remember back in the late eighties when Mr.Geoff Hughs from Loughborough purchased from Shenstone the first Black Commander with gold stickers it looked very nice too. smiley Ride safeAndy
Hello Andy,this Commander is now painted red and located in Germany.regards,JB
andy588tt

Post by andy588tt »

Hi JbThanks for the update. Jeff went on a mechanis course at Shenstone and made a video have you seen it? I might have a copy it has some useful tips but its a bit shaky.Has bertie still got his Commander form Wales (Jeffs mate!) or is he on this forum.RegardsAndy smiley
Ha ha eat my oily clag !!!!!!