Norton f1 engine with gearbox

andy588tt

Norton f1 engine with gearbox

Post by andy588tt »

Hi GuysI have a spare 1991 f1 molyed Engine also a Six speed Gearbox all done at NML "very nice" ready to slip into a rolling chassis I dont know what price to ask any idea??RegardsAndy cool
Ha ha eat my oily clag !!!!!!
kanonkopdrinker
Site Admin

Re: Norton f1 engine with gearbox

Post by kanonkopdrinker »

Hi Andy, If you seriously have such an creature, I do know of a customer just waiting to hear from you ... Alan Brobin up in Cheshire is building a feet-forward special and is looking for exactly what you have .... I'll send you his details as a PM ...DC
andy588tt

Post by andy588tt »

kanonkopdrinker wrote:Hi Andy, If you seriously have such an creature, I do know of a customer just waiting to hear from you ... Alan Brobin up in Cheshire is building a feet-forward special and is looking for exactly what you have .... I'll send you his details as a PM ...DC
Hi "kanonkopdrinker" Thanks for your email , Any idea of the going price? smiley Ride SafeAndy
tripletone

Post by tripletone »

hi do u still have f1 engine iam building special trx 850 chassis r1 upside downies any way was going to use interpol motor if u still have give me aring please on 01372 377676
andy588tt

Post by andy588tt »

Hi GuysThe Item posted F1 Engine and Gearbox is no longer for sale smiley Ride SafeAndy