Suzuki RE5 genuine literature and tool for sale or swop

Juergen Kuschewski

Suzuki RE5 genuine literature and tool for sale or swop

Post by Juergen Kuschewski »

I am selling some duplicates of genuine Literature for Suzuki RE5:- workshop manual- technical bulletin- owners manual RE5M- US Suzuki Wankel seminar binder (given to participating mechanics)- Suzuki RE5 compression tester- sales brochure RE5M (german language)- diacast model (I believe its 1:15 scale) with Vallelunga fairingPhotos of items can be send on request. Items are sold individually or as package to collectors. Please send your requests and offers (reasonably please)by mail or call at +49 2161 564512 (until 11 pm).I am seeking for rare genuine literature (brochures, parts catalogues, owners manuals) for Suzuki 2-stroke bikes from 1960-1978. [/b]
martinre5

for sale

Post by martinre5 »

hi juergen, i would be intreasted in the diacast model what sort of price had you in mind. martin .
re5rotary

Post by re5rotary »

Hi I would be interested in the model as well. Any chance of a picture? regards Terry
nicholr

Re: Suzuki RE5 genuine literature and tool for sale or swop

Post by nicholr »

Hi Juergen, I am a new member from Calgary Alberta Canada. I am very interested in literature (any) that deals with the OEM Suzuki engine compression tester . Please let me know what you might have and your asking prices.regardsRon Ncihols
nicholr

Re: Suzuki RE5 genuine literature and tool for sale or swop

Post by nicholr »

Juergen ? Are you there ?Ron Nichols