norton interpol 2

rortycrankle

norton interpol 2

Post by rortycrankle »

Norton Interpol 2 for sale, i bought this bike off Dave Perry about 6 weeks ago ,so for those of you who know he used to refer to it as Fido ,it has a rebuilt mollyed engine by startrights about 4000 miles ago, Norton motors digital ignition new clutch and many other new parts loads of receipts for money spent, tax and mot till next year i have personaly only covered about 50 miles on this bike and it rides nice, the reason i am selling is the bike came with a hydraulic clutch conversion which i wanted for my other bike ,so now is back to the standard cable set up , not brilliant cosmetically but very good mechanically, potential for a realy nice bike as all the expensive stuff has been done £2695 ono tel Andy on 07877575803 or contact through the forum thanks for looking !!!
rortycrankle

Re: norton interpol 2

Post by rortycrankle »

[quote="rortycrankle"]Norton Interpol 2 for sale, i bought this bike off Dave Perry about 6 weeks ago ,so for those of you who know he used to refer to it as Fido ,it has a rebuilt mollyed engine by startrights about 4000 miles ago, Norton motors digital ignition new clutch and many other new parts loads of receipts for money spent, tax and mot till next year i have personaly only covered about 50 miles on this bike and it rides nice, the reason i am selling is the bike came with a hydraulic clutch conversion which i wanted for my other bike ,so now is back to the standard cable set up , not brilliant cosmetically but very good mechanically, potential for a realy nice bike as all the expensive stuff has been done £2695 ono tel Andy on 07877575803 or contact through the forum thanks for looking !!![/quote) HELLO BIKE IS NOW SOLD THANKS!!!
Interpol2471

Re: norton interpol 2

Post by Interpol2471 »

That was quick Andy Very Happy
Various rubbish in various states of decay.....