Garage Clearout

dave perry

Garage Clearout

Post by dave perry »

Gents, ( & any Ladies of course), following my mid life crisis and subsequent change of loyalties, I have the following for sale1) Pair of SU carbs, Fido's originals, should be OK with a clean. Comes with 90% complete overhaul kits, £10 each 2) Pair of SU needles, grade CUD 1049, unused, still in Burlen tube. These may be of use if you are investing in a Dr Maden exhaust (£10)3) Very shiney primary drive side cover, complete with clutch lift mechanisms, and cover, £20 the lot4) Set of bronze clutch plates, on bottom limit, but would serve you well for a good few more thousand miles, £105) Thermocouple for aircooled engine, new and unused, £106) Trickey one this, Air cooled engine right hand sideplate, moly'd. It is far from perfect, having two small cracks, one each side of the lemon opening, and running into the moly band. Graham replaced it when he overhauled the engine. There are also a couple of small dings on the bore of the lemon opening. If you are desperate, skint or both, it might get you away. It also has a broken fin, and a heliciol needs replacing, but thats the least of your worries. You should seek advice before rebuilding your engine with this item. 7) Also bag full of clutch cables, a speedo cable, clutch lift screws, petrol tap and load of other bitsPlease give me a bell on 01757 618182 if you are interested in any bits, regards dave perry
Interpol2471

Re: Garage Clearout

Post by Interpol2471 »

Items sold, thanks Dave look forward to either meeting you on Tuesday or whatever Very Happy
Various rubbish in various states of decay.....