Wanted F1 Sport or jps replica

Wayne

Wanted F1 Sport or jps replica

Post by Wayne »

Hi AllI am Currently looking to purchase a F1 sport or one of the jps replicas that are about, or even something like the spondon frame development hack cobbled out a damaged JPS faring and F1 parts (which the factory sold in 1995, I saw this bike at the factory), I have the funds available and willing to pay a fair price, dependent upon conditionIf I cannot find what I am looking for I will consider purchasing a poor or average condition f1 to convert Please contact me if you can help, Regards WaynePs BIke to be idealy located in the UK
jpsrob

Re: Wanted F1 Sport or jps replica

Post by jpsrob »

Hi Wayne Interesting to see you are looking for a F1 Sport JPS Bearing in mind that only approx 66 F1 Sports were made, I hope you are succesful. I own a JPS S2 F1 Sport and I dont know how deep your pockets are but mine has cost in excess of £20,000 to reach its current standard. JPSrob
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Hi RobAs Stated I have the funds for to purchase a bike and as I said I will pay a fair price, the price will reflect condition, modifications, and receipts for proof of work, when I have seen and heard the bike I will then enter discussion as to the price, which we both agree with (if they wish the agrred price can be settled in cash).As I have said if necessary I will buy another f1 to play with or even may even see what Norton come up with. Regards Wayne
Sidecar47

Post by Sidecar47 »

I have my JPS F1 listed on the North Leicester M/Cs web site (he's a good pal).Not sure if this is what you are after but here's the link.http://www.motomorini.co.uk/stock/stocklist.htmRegards, Chris
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Hi ChrisThanks for the repleyAt the moment i am wating to see if an f1 sport turns up as it would be a shame to caniblise an f1 in this condition.Regards Wayne
Sidecar47

Post by Sidecar47 »

Hi Wayne,By chance I came across this listing for an F1 Sport - a bit expensive but maybe an offer ???http://www.classic-motorbikes.com/stock ... Lang=enBon chance, Chris wink
andy588tt

Post by andy588tt »

Hi WayneNot to sure if you are talking about my bike from shestone that you might have seen around 1995, Its a F1 TT sport fitted with modified swing arm with two rear shocks as found on duckhams race bikes at that time, front forks are yamaha as are the wheels If it is sorry wont part at any price as its a joy to ride money cannot give what this bikes got.Ride SafeAndy
Ha ha eat my oily clag !!!!!!
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Hi Chris and AndyThanks for the replies, I did make an offer on the blue f1 sport (a very good offer), but the sale is through an agent so they will be putting there bit on, I have a few correspondence then had no response after I stated my offer was fair top uk price for the bike and my last offer Andy the bikes I refer to are• F1 sport twin shock and twin seat with angle iorn sub frame, race jps faring very badly damaged and from memory a 6 speed box, the bike was a total hack. Norton at the time april 1995 would not class the machine as a new unit and as such the purchaser would have to register the bike as a private build from spares.• The dummy bikes on the jps stand• The race replicas track (I know one of them is owned by a gentleman in Scotland who no longer rides the bike, its on loan presantly for race parades, but I do not know if he would want sell the bike or even who he is) • The race replica road legal bike which I followed but not for long in 1991• Any other race bike or parts to build my ownRegards Wayne
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Hi allI have now purchased an f1 sport, thanks to graham for vouching for me, as the seller had had a previous bad experience. The machine is reputedly the twelfth made, and has had 1 owner from new, the mileage is very low at under 4k, I believe is correct as the bike still has its original Michelins on and theirs plenty of tread left.There are a few minor details to iron out, as I will be asking for advice on the forum. Richard if I pm you with the frame number would you be able to provide any information.Thanks to everybody who contacted me with information. I am still interested in purchasing any jpn racing spares or complete race replica bike.Regards Wayne
Richard Negus

Post by Richard Negus »

quote="Wayne" Richard if I pm you with the frame number would you be able to provide any information.Wayne, Peter at Rugeley has the record books and will, I'm sure, oblige with the information.R.
Just a bike-less old fogey now. Boo-hoo!
kanonkopdrinker
Site Admin

Post by kanonkopdrinker »

Wayne, if you email me the frame number, I'll see what the ROC has on your new machine.David