footrest mounting plate

johnbirchjar

footrest mounting plate

Post by johnbirchjar »

Hi gang, I am in urgent need of an o/side footrest mounting plate for my Classic,(same sameIP2) if you have one to spare I can promise it a good home,Peter at N.M.L has one(new) but it is raaather exspencive.Time is of the essence people.Regards J.B.
Interpol2471

Re: footrest mounting plate

Post by Interpol2471 »

Give Graham a call he has some repaired ones at about 25 quid (Startrights)
Various rubbish in various states of decay.....
johnbirchjar

Post by johnbirchjar »

Thank you Mr Interpole,I have contacted Graham and he can weld me one, but the one I have can be welded,so I would prefere a none-welded one,thank you for trying,Regards J.B.
Malc

Post by Malc »

Hi John,Are you going to Cadwell next week? I had a new one that I used to keep as a spare when racing but would have to check I didn't use it on something! Malc
johnbirchjar

Post by johnbirchjar »

Hi Malc, yes I will be at the Beezumph next week, hence the urgentcy,(are you the Malc who races a couple of aircooled rotaries?) Regards J.B.
johnbirchjar

Post by johnbirchjar »

Hi again Malc,on the off chance that you did manage to find a footrest plate and that you don,t live a million miles from me in Essex, what are the chances of me blasting over to you and collecting it?cos I would like to fit it before going to the Beezumph.Regards J.B.
johnbirchjar

Post by johnbirchjar »

Hi again Malc,further to last nights e-mail, I can be reached by phone after 16-00hrs today(and all evening)on 01268 753362.Regards J.B.