TRL Commander For Sale

dave perry

TRL Commander For Sale

Post by dave perry »

For Sale, 1991 Krauser Commander, TRL Version.I have owned the bike since August 2004, and covered around 42,000 glorious miles. In between the miles, a great deal of work has been done on the bike, and starting from the front :- twin 4” headlamps fitted, front forks stripped and rebushed, headstock bearings renewed, brake callipers anodised( no furring up in winter), and both front discs replaced. NML uprated radiator pack and fan fitted. Engine Moly’d and recently rebuilt by Startrights. Heavy duty set of gears fitted by NML. Improved thermostat; fan switch, exhaust header and digital ignition unit from Startright. New handlebar switchgear and ignition switch. New Carbs, recon starter motor, and NML greasable water pump. New clutch plates and clutch hub rubbers. Sculpted seat with inbuilt pillion gel pad. Final drive chain and sprockets.The bike is finished in a unique gloss and matt black colour scheme, with 42l panniers, and looks superb. She is fitted with the famous TRL leg/shin pads, which make all day high speed cruising a real pleasure. I have loved every moment with the bike, but my work is done, ‘tis time to let someone else enjoy her. She comes with a mountain of history and receipts, manuals, 10l of engine oil, and some spares. Please give me a ring on 01757 618182, or 077 888 95 320 - I am asking £5,950
dave perry

Re: TRL Commander For Sale

Post by dave perry »

She is now on Ebay, sale number 280335927018, with some super snaps
dave perry

Re: TRL Commander For Sale

Post by dave perry »

The bike failed to sell first time on fleebay, so she is on again, and one of you lucky peeps has now only to part with £4,950 to own and love this legend of the Rotary world - you will not be disappointed !!