FOR SALE

450frances

FOR SALE

Post by 450frances »

HI,my name is Frances and I am wanting to sell a Norton Commander.Details are listed below. please feel free to email me any questions and I will do my best to answer.My brother-in-law is a Norton enthusiast so what I cant answer he certainly can.How's This: Norton Commander For Sale This is the water cooled rotary and is F registration, 1988. It was new to West Midlands Police, and remains in police spec.single seat tail end. The bike's previous owner used it extensively for over twelve years as daily transport and also for touring. This has always proved a reliable machine, the engine has proved unbreakable and never needed more than routine servicing. The bodywork is a little tatty and could do with some work. The gearbox is slighly noisier than usual, but never got any worse. It has the Norton Motors electronic ignition, having been used as a test bed for the development of this system. The bike has been unused since its previous owner sadly exchanged his helmet for wings, and his family need to dispose of the machine. With standing, the fork seals have begun to fail, so have the batteries completely. The engine starts and runs as good as ever, no nasty noises, easy starting hot or cold. It has no MOT and is SORN. All it would need to ride away would be a set of batteries. This is an ideal daily mount as it stands, or with some bodywork. Or an excellent basis for a project. I am open to genuine offers. Can email current pictures on request.Many thanks for looking.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.552 / Virus Database: 270.10.0/1861 - Release Date: 22/12/2008 11:23
Interpol2471

Re: FOR SALE

Post by Interpol2471 »

Hi where are you situated in the UK?
Various rubbish in various states of decay.....