norton f1

dave16

norton f1

Post by dave16 »

I have a Norton F1 for sale.bike is 1990 with 6,300 miles on the clock.this bike was first prize in National Motorcyle Museum 2016 draw. i was the lucky winner of draw but sadly as a vmcc member of advancing years the bike does not suit the kind of riding i do so i have decided to sell.Some of your members may know this bike which is in A1 condition.It has an agreed insurance valuation with Footman James of £23,000 i am looking for offers over £20,000.Any one interested email davehbox@msn.com Regards Dave Schofield
Joe

Re: norton f1

Post by Joe »

Hello Dave,

You are a lucky man, I tried to win it too with no luck.
In fact I know your bike very well. It belonged to friend and R.O.C. member Pete who bought the bike inspired after I purchased an F1 Sport, I assisted Pete delivering your bike to the auction at Stafford. As soon as tickets became available I immediately purchased some in the hope to win the bike, the draw took place almost a year after the bike was sold
The bike was great, never gave any problems and in excellent condition I'm sure you won't have any problems finding a buyer.

Regards, Joe.
dave16

Re: norton f1

Post by dave16 »

Hi Joe thanks for your message.Yes the bike is great but it needs someone who will use it .I have ridden about 75 miles on the bike and as people like yourself will know it is brilliant in the right conditions but a bit of a handfull in traffic.As i said in my post i wont get the use out of it.Once again thanks for your message and in giving me a little bit more of the bikes history.Regards Dave