Interpol 2 for sale on eBay (xbr tank)

Tig

Interpol 2 for sale on eBay (xbr tank)

Post by Tig »

Hi On eBay today (1/3/2016) there is an Interpol 2 for sale.Stored on the Orkney Isles and not been on the road for ten years. The owner is a guy called Paul.The tank looks like a Honda Xbr 500 and tank unit a BMW. Does anyone now more about the bike ?Is Richard N still working ?The bike is in a bit if a state and will be a money pit, but I have had a commander and F1 and fancy another rotary. Any help appreciated.Thanks Tig
Joe

Re: Interpol 2 for sale on eBay (xbr tank)

Post by Joe »

Hello Tig, I like what they have done with the tank and seat but looks like you'll have plenty to keep you busy getting this old girl back on the road, and no foot rests either. If you are still looking in a month I will have an IP 11 for sale. can't sell now as the powder coating hasn't come back yet which should be another two weeks. The Engine went back in yesterday after it was rebuilt in January by an ex Norton employee and fellow club member and hasn't been started. Hopefully some time next week I should find time to instal the rebuilt carbs and try to smoke out my neighbours.The body is in reasonable condition, painted grey and fitted with a dual seat. New battery, new rear tyre and some new shiny bits to boot. It will be sold with an M.O.T. and hopefully will be a good reliable bike for somebody. Regards, Joe
Tig

Post by Tig »

Hi joeCan you call me 07825 708845 thanks
Joe

Post by Joe »

Hello Tig,PM and email sent to you.Regards, Joe.
Interpol2471

Post by Interpol2471 »

Richard is still working but he is very illusive at present .. worried I am cry
Various rubbish in various states of decay.....
NortonLE086

Post by NortonLE086 »

For those who are interested it sold for £2,550 after 23 bids. Would be nice to see it back on the road.
Michael Lant