Master Cylinder Cover Plate

Anthony Duffield
Site Admin

Master Cylinder Cover Plate

Post by Anthony Duffield »

All,Re the attached, spotted in Bremen during the NOC International Rally 2014.Anyone know if it is a special or are similar cover plates available?ThanksTony
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kanonkopdrinker
Site Admin

Re: Master Cylinder Cover Plate

Post by kanonkopdrinker »

Never seen one of these before.My guess is that a clever engineer produced it as a one-off?DC
johnbirchjar

Post by johnbirchjar »

Hopefully the bike owner is a club member and can obtain some more/tell us where,(one would look well cool on my Classic)J.B.
Anthony Duffield
Site Admin

John,Via a convoluted way I have found the contact details of the owner of the bike, if successful in finding out A) if he made the cover himself or B) if he purchased the cover from a supplier I will let you know.I agree with you it would look good on my Commander as well!Tony
johnbirchjar

Post by johnbirchjar »

From what I can see of this bike it looks like the bike that won "The Best Rotary" at the rally,foriegn reg:(I think)an absolute minter cool,it well deserved the trophy,a credit to it's owner.J.B.
Anthony Duffield
Site Admin

John,I spoke to the owner of the blue Commander regarding the master cylinder cover plate, it seems he made the plate himself and owing to advanced years is not interested in making any more, pity as I think it would set my or come to that any bike of nicely.As a matter of interest I first saw the blue Commander at the 2014 NOC International rally in Bremen where my Commander won best rotary, see attached.RegardsTony
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
johnbirchjar

Post by johnbirchjar »

Very nice exclaim,congrats:Will you and bike be at the NOC Int: in Italy this year?J.B.
Anthony Duffield
Site Admin

John,I am preparing to attend the NOC International rally in Rimini, currently sorting the Commander to hopefully have a trouble free trip. As I stay in Aberdeen it is unlikely that I will be travelling with any other bikes, my route will be via Poole to Cherbourg through France into Italy then back home via Austria, Germany and Holland catching the Ijumuiden ferry back to Newcastle, I'm taking an extended leave to so will have plenty of time to enjoy the trip.Tony