commando rotary (IP2)

commando-rotary

commando rotary (IP2)

Post by commando-rotary »

selling all my bikes due to health issues. here we have my IP2 (commando rotary) engine built by Richard Negus molyed side plates crank main bearing update done. NML digital ignition, gammatronix battery cond ind fitted. good tyres with st/st spokes and rims running on original hubs. 12 months mot at point of sale. engine running on silkolene + 4 litres in can, petrol tank lined with kreem ethanol proof lining. st/st rear rack with 37 litre box that is q/d + 2 additional bases. and a few spares inc some brake pads. when bike was built it was completely rewired with all new components (conn, brake light switches etc) consequently totally reliable. at that time new chain gaiters. fork stanchions chromed and reground + new legs. open to any inspection. if interested any sensible offer to jd.green@live.co.uk....
comm-rot9.jpg
comm-rot8.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Interpol2471

Re: commando rotary (IP2)

Post by Interpol2471 »

Didn't believe you when you told me the other day cry Someone will get a really special bike good luck with the sale
Various rubbish in various states of decay.....
commando-rotary

Post by commando-rotary »

Bike now sold, sad to see it go but one has to move on.
Charles Wilson

Post by Charles Wilson »

Well done,sir.When I was much younger, I was a collector of other things. I took great pride in keeping these items in Mint condition.My house ended up up being broken into with my collection, as well as most other things, stolen.My collection - worth thousands - was sold on a street corner, for equivalent of a cup of coffee and a bagel, in today's prices.When I got my rotary, I took great care of it (Jokes on this site aside) and I promised that I would USE it until it was time to take it off the road. It got old before I did.I am now at the point you are in and look with great pride at the memories of putting on a helmet and just going places, hundreds of miles at a time. Do not feel as if it is all over and now you've sold your mount and it is gone. The fact is, you did a great thing, as others can see.Well done, sir.CW