Commander back for sale

BANJOMAN

Commander back for sale

Post by BANJOMAN »

Unfortunately my 1992 K (first reg) commander is for sale. I have had from new and it has done 104K. It had an engine rebuild by Startright about 4 years ago but has only done about 1500 miles since. Still needs some running in. Engine and g/box work (included Moly), full new wiring harness (one piece type), Hagon shocks, goodridge hoses and much more cost about £3500 all in! I have rebuilt the back end which had suffered from the Commander rusty bottom syndrome! Bike is not immaculate but clean and runs okay. It really needs running again as it tends to oil up easily with standing. I to run it up in the garage on a weekly basis. It is on SORN.This machine only ever let me down once when the water pump drive failed at 54000 miles. Ultra reliable tourer and awfy comfy to ride. I will miss it but is has to go due to something older entering the stable!.Due to what I spent on it I am asking £4000 fixed. I am not prepared to haggle! That is the price.Please note I am in the far North of Scotland near Thurso! If you want the bike and are not prepared to travel for it then don't even consider contacting me. I had too many timewasters last time I advertised it.Phone no is 01847 821602 or 07867 313631E mail is thetods@btinternet.com
rotaryrinus

Re: Commander back for sale

Post by rotaryrinus »

HiCould you send some pics?GreetingsRotaryrinusMaarn Hollandmailto: r.slippens@barneveld.nl.
BANJOMAN

Re: Commander back for sale

Post by BANJOMAN »

THIS BIKE IS NOW SOLD AS OF 29TH June 2015. NO MORE ENQUIRIES PLEASE.THANKS FOR THE GENUINE INTEREST BUT NOT FOR THE STUPID OFFERS I DID RECEIVE FOR THIS MACHINE.