Norton commander for sale.

nednortonrider

Norton commander for sale.

Post by nednortonrider »

unfortunately I need to sell my Norton commander .Before using the dreaded flea-bay I want to offer it to the rotary community 1st .It is a 1989 model ,I bought it in 2004 . taxed until October ,MOT until April 2015 .the engine and gearbox was completely refurbished by rotary guru Richard Negus about 2yrs ago.I spent £1726.00 having anything it needed done .( it was running fine but I had a few quid and was never intending to sell it ) Whilst this was being done I had it re-sprayed a deep red .The wheels were renovated and new bearings fitted . The Avon tyres are as new. I have fitted the larger capacity radiator ,a new chain, new battery,and new fork seals.I have the original workshop manual and parts list,plus all the documentation from Richard regarding the re-build. Spare parts include 2xsilencers (rocking horse poo !!)and a spare seat , gallon of silkolene rotary engine oil. The bike has krauser panniers. I have only done about 3000mls since all this work was done and experienced no problems whatsoever.The only small job that may need doing is to balance the idle mixtures on the SU carbs.As I said ,I never intended selling this bike but a divorce has left me no option.(hit men don't come cheap !!!) Phone/text me on 07881885090 anytime . I am looking for £5500.00 ovno .Cheers.
gripper

Re: Norton commander for sale.

Post by gripper »

Your ex would be entitled to half your £5500. better to sell it to a "mate" for a quid and give her 50p (Nobody knows what they are really worth, the bike that is, so who can argue about what you got for it) Can you see what goes through my mind when I'm lying in the bath? you need a better plan IMHO No, commiserations, it's sad day when you pride and joy has to go.
nednortonrider

Post by nednortonrider »

assets already sorted . Selling an item for far less than it's worth is what a solicitor would call "deliberately "depleting your assets and they will screw you for it !!!!
Interpol2471

Post by Interpol2471 »

nednortonrider wrote:assets already sorted . Selling an item for far less than it's worth is what a solicitor would call "deliberately "depleting your assets and they will screw you for it !!!!
Yes that would take the solicitor's work away as they normally deplete your assets as part of the arrangement anyway.... cry
Various rubbish in various states of decay.....