Deauville

johnbirchjar

Deauville

Post by johnbirchjar »

For Sale,1998 Honda Deauville,24,??? miles,FSH, two owners from new,me(two months)previous owner,16 years,nice clean bike,quite a few extras+EIS(electronic identification system) very economicle(132miles,10.5ltrs)what else can I say,It's a Honda!,"It do's what it says on the tin" Very Happy .10 months MOT,4 Months tax,yours for £900.ono.Why am I selling it?Having just spent three and a half grand on the Classic's engine I didn't fancy touring the Continent till I'd put a few thousand miles on the clock,so I bought the Honda to do the NOC international rally in Germany,cruise around for a bit and then go on to the Bagonia rally in Belgium,to which end the bike performed admirably(full marks to the airodynamic stylists at Honda,that fairing kept the rain off nicely)having not enough room in the garage for The Classic + Honda + Junk evil, I will say no more.I can be contacted on 01268 753362.rgds,J.B.
johnbirchjar

Re: Deauville

Post by johnbirchjar »

Deauvill now not for sale,I have decided to keep it and use it as my "winter bike" (it has heated grips and that full fairing cool ) and my winter project will be to put the fairing back on the Classic,(I hadn't ridden the old girl many miles before realising why I had put a fairing on the bike in the first place Very Happy)ride safe,J.B.
Interpol2471

Re: Deauville

Post by Interpol2471 »

Lucky both did't sell John wink
Various rubbish in various states of decay.....