Fairing for sale.

johnbirchjar

Fairing for sale.

Post by johnbirchjar »

Hi guys, The Classic is going into "semmi retirement" (no more blasting across continents,) I'm going to run the old girl naked red face,so the fairing (which many of you have admired in the past) is up for grabs.needless to say this will include the sub-frame (from the Classic/IP2) to attach it to the (Triumph) fairing sub-frame,(or can be used as a patten)the screen is "Touring" ie taller than"Sport" and is fitted with a "Wind Deflector".The paintwork is not mint but passable, the fairing itself is in good nick with no splits. £550-00. 01268 753362 is my land line if you are interested.rgds,J.B.
johnbirchjar

Re: Fairing for sale.

Post by johnbirchjar »

Ooops,got my sums a bit wrong pricing the fairing,I paid, £75-00 for the fairing shell,£35-00 for the fairing sub-frame,£75-00 for the twin headlight assembly,(all "second hand" from Sprint Manufacturing in Wiltshire)they coul not supply a screen with the fairing so I had to buy a new one from HPS of Darbyshire,Touring screen & Spoiler,£97-85.Total cost(without delivery charges)£282-85.(actualy, the paint job came to more than that,and that was"mate rate" wink ) come on guys,someone out there must have a "Project"either on-going or "thinking about it", make me an offer smiley