My IP2

Interpol2471

My IP2

Post by Interpol2471 »

Hi I know this may be a surprise to many but after some happy years I am thining my bike collection as my back is getting worse and may require another operation cry Of course the IP2 is a big old girl so she is one that has to be sold.She's a good servant as many have seen at many shows all over and is reliable and strong.The engine was moly'd at Shenstone and has no problems, of course we have the noisey third gear but it gets pretty quiet when warm.I have loads of IP2 spares too which can go with it on negotiation.I also have a perfect T150V, MZ skorpion Sport, BSA Bantam B175 (the one in the Bantam Bible) T20SL Tiger Cub and others.If interested send me a message cry
Various rubbish in various states of decay.....
Interpol2471

Re: My IP2

Post by Interpol2471 »

I decided I think I cant part with my IP2 sorry.T150V gone and Tiger Cub and Bantam also sold and AJS as well.MZ to go on Ebay
Interpol2471

Post by Interpol2471 »

I have been told the IP2 must go cry wifes orders as apparently my back is important !!It will be sale via a local motorcycle dealer as no one in the club appeared interested.May get another new member on the up side.. still really really sad... cry cry
Richard Negus

Post by Richard Negus »

Paul,Sorry to hear of your recurring problem; I did think that keeping the IP2 and selling the Bantam was a bit illogical but your young lady seems to have sorted that one now.By the way, I've got this immaculate one-owner Peugeot Speedfight with cockpit screen and Givi box .................... Very Happy Best wishes for the future!R.
Just a bike-less old fogey now. Boo-hoo!
steve traynor

Post by steve traynor »

hi paul also sorry to hear your situation good luck with that ,you cold park/hide it with mine. steve t
johnbirchjar

Post by johnbirchjar »

Hi Paul, Sorry to hear of your problems,hopefully a cure can be found in modern medicine,rgds,J.B.
Interpol2471

Post by Interpol2471 »

Thanks all I have had my lower 6 and 7 replaced with a big metal spring but I am still having a few problems and I really really dont want the IP2 to go but I think I have orders lolThe Classic is going nowhere so I will just have to ride that a bit more and of course the Silk Very Happy I think around £4000 with a car load of NOS spares is pretty fair but I still may try to ride it first just to see as I do love her (bike not wife) of course.
steve traynor

Post by steve traynor »

zebedee ?
johnbirchjar

Post by johnbirchjar »

Now let's see that I have this correct,four grand for your wife and a car load of NOC spares?is your wife expensive to run?and do's she know that she is up for offers?(not that I am in the market for another memsahib,one is enough thank you) J.B.
Interpol2471

Post by Interpol2471 »

I think she has a clue after I go and sit in the garage and sob wink
Interpol2471

Post by Interpol2471 »

All bikes gone now BUT I will be listing some very nice spares on eBay soon wink