IP2 radio police equipment

rjg30091982

IP2 radio police equipment

Post by rjg30091982 »

Hi All,i've just had my Commander and IP2 resprayed and whilst i have all the original Police equipment for the Commander i am missing some stuff for the IP2 and equally i do not know what i am missing because i cannot find any decent photos showing the equipment???The Commander has a VHF radio above the clocks and the strobe equipment in the pannier area. Where does the radio on the IP2 go??? does anyone know.If you have any photos or rode them in the Police can somebody let me know because i want to finish the IP2 and move onto the Commando.in particular i want to know where the VHF radio was fitted and what was fitted on the radio tray.many thanks allRussPS if you know could you email me on RJG30091982@hotmail.com as i am at sea and have easier access to my emails than i do this site.
P52 Police Commander (Dyfed Powys Police)\nIP2 (West Midlands Police)\nCommando Mk3 ES \nCommando Interpol (Hampshire Police)
graham butterworth

Re: IP2 radio police equipment

Post by graham butterworth »

I have the Police sign the tray,the pole the, metal box,both I sent photos of, a single seat, the 2 bars I think are not from a bike I could not remember were I got them fromWhich do you want
rjg30091982

Re: IP2 radio police equipment

Post by rjg30091982 »

thanks Graham,.have sent an email.Russ
P52 Police Commander (Dyfed Powys Police)\nIP2 (West Midlands Police)\nCommando Mk3 ES \nCommando Interpol (Hampshire Police)