Norton Commander Day Driving Lamps

Siebenhuehner

Norton Commander Day Driving Lamps

Post by Siebenhuehner »

HelloI search for my Norton Commander the two day driving lamps some behind the disguising plate are.Spare-part number 12345. These lamps are of the company Whelen, from the series micro - Max - Beam. I would be pleased about answer. msiebenhuehner@t-online.de Regards Matthiashttp://www.siebenhuehner.de/wankel/index.html
Siebenhuehner

Re: Norton Commander Day Driving Lamps

Post by Siebenhuehner »

Siebenhuehner wrote:HelloI search for my Norton Commander the two day driving lamps some behind the disguising plate are.Spare-part number 92-2269 These lamps are of the company Whelen, from the series micro - Max - Beam. I would be pleased about answer. msiebenhuehner@t-online.de Regards Matthiashttp://www.siebenhuehner.de/wankel/index.html
Richard Negus

Post by Richard Negus »

Hi Matthias,Welcome to the Forum! Your garage looks interesting.The lamps are made by Whelen in the USA and now called Recognition Lights. Their part number for the Norton one is 70346-04.A US aero parts distributor, Aircraft Spruce ( http://www.aircraftspruce.com ) currently lists them at around US$ 48 each; you may find a distributor in Germany too.R.
Just a bike-less old fogey now. Boo-hoo!
Richard Negus

Post by Richard Negus »

Richard Negus wrote:Hi Matthias, you may find a distributor in Germany too.R.
That wasn't too difficult - Sandelving in Germany, aka Aircraft Spruce EU , lists the lamp at EUR 44.00 each.
Just a bike-less old fogey now. Boo-hoo!
andy588tt

Post by andy588tt »

[quote="Siebenhuehner"]HelloHi MatthiasLike your bikes. Very Happy Does the commander like the side car do you have to rev harder then before fitting the chairRide SafeAndy
Ha ha eat my oily clag !!!!!!
Siebenhuehner

Post by Siebenhuehner »

Hello RichardThanks for the info. With the name and part number I can search on the internet.Sorry for my Englich is the googel translatorBest regards Matthias
david4007

Post by david4007 »

Hello Matthias,Wonderful bike collection.Is it possible you could post method of fitting sidecar to Norton Commander.I have researched this for quite a long time with very little success.Hope you can oblige.Very Best Regards,David.
Siebenhuehner

Post by Siebenhuehner »

Hello David,At the Commander, a subframe is bolted. Send me your email address and then I can send you pictures.greetings Matthias