Classic indicator lights cover wanted

Robert14

Classic indicator lights cover wanted

Post by Robert14 »

Hello,does anyone of you have a cover for a classic indicator light or a complete indicator light?I had a little accident and crashed one.Regards from the sunny alps.Robert
Joe

Re: Classic indicator lights cover wanted

Post by Joe »

Hello Robert, I'm sorry to hear that you have damaged your bike, I hope you are OK. Do you mean the front indicators? If so, they are a Yamaha item and I believe still available from Andover Norton. I'm sure that I saw them on the list of stock that Joe S. recently published. Regards, Joe.
Robert14

Post by Robert14 »

Hello Joe,thank`s for your mail.I broke my leg, but that`s okay. In a few weeks I`m on the road again. It happened at a speed of only 20 mph.But the most important was, that the Classic was not damaged to much.The front indicators and all the other parts I already got from Andover, but they don`t have the rear indicators anymore!I think they where specially produced for the Classic?So I hope that one of the fellows here has one of the rear indicators at home and would be so nice to sell it to me?I also offer a bottle of a special home made Austrian moonshine brandy (German -> Schnaps)!Excellent for rainy days and special occasions!Best RegardsRobert
Robert14

Post by Robert14 »

Robert14 wrote:Hello Joe,thank`s for your mail.I broke my leg, but that`s okay. In a few weeks I`m on the road again. It happened at a speed of only 20 mph.But the most important was, that the Classic was not damaged to much.The front indicators and all the other parts I already got from Andover Norton, but they don`t have the rear indicators anymore!I think they where specially produced for the Classic?So I hope that one of the fellows here has one of the rear indicators at home and would be so nice to sell it to me?I also offer a bottle of a special home made Austrian moonshine brandy (German -> Schnaps)!Excellent for rainy days and special occasions!Best RegardsRobert
Joe

Post by Joe »

Hello Robert, I wish you a speedy recovery. Try Graham (Startright), he has a few Classic bits and may be able to help even if not shown on the web site an email should do the trick. Regards, Joe.
Mick Taylor

Post by Mick Taylor »

If It's an indicator lens you need they are indeed available through Startright.He also has the end cover, but only the left side is listed.Definitely worth asking.Mick.
Robert14

Post by Robert14 »

Hi,sorry for my "alpine English spelling"Yes I need an indicator lens.I already sent Graham a mail.Hope I`ll get one!All the best and many thanks for your help!Robert