I didn't buy an investment vechicle I bought a motorcycle!

steve Dear

I didn't buy an investment vechicle I bought a motorcycle!

Post by steve Dear »

I have just joined the forum and look forward to livley discourse with fellow rotarians. Persistant age and illhealth have forced me to think the previously unthinkable and consider selling my beloved F1 sport. but I have allways taken pride in using mine at one get together in the IOM a few years back mine had done more miles than all the others added together. One visit to Rugely I was told we don't see many with that sort of millage. I hope to recover enough of my health to ride the bike again some time for now I will be happy to just stroke it occasionally and continue to love it. The thought of selling it to some middle age YUPPY that just wants to speculate on value of this exotic creature fills me with loathing.CITES controls the trade in endangered species thee should nbe something simila for Norton Rotarys. ride safe Steve
Richard Negus

Re: I didn't buy an investment vechicle I bought a motorcycle!

Post by Richard Negus »

Hi Steve,Nice to hear from you again - it's been a while. Still living 'abroad'?Sorry to hear of your health problems, but don't sell your Sport until you're absolutely sure you've found the correct keeper for it.Best Wishes,Richard
Just a bike-less old fogey now. Boo-hoo!
Calum

Post by Calum »

steve Dear wrote:I have just joined the forum and look forward to livley discourse with fellow rotarians. Persistant age and illhealth have forced me to think the previously unthinkable and consider selling my beloved F1 sport. but I have allways taken pride in using mine at one get together in the IOM a few years back mine had done more miles than all the others added together. One visit to Rugely I was told we don't see many with that sort of millage. I hope to recover enough of my health to ride the bike again some time for now I will be happy to just stroke it occasionally and continue to love it. The thought of selling it to some middle age YUPPY that just wants to speculate on value of this exotic creature fills me with loathing.CITES controls the trade in endangered species thee should nbe something simila for Norton Rotarys. ride safe Steve
Steve,If you do decide to sell your sport, I would offer it a good home.Calum
springbok160

Post by springbok160 »

On that note, anyone want to swap an F1 for a Sport ??