IP2 on Ebay

Interpol2471

IP2 on Ebay

Post by Interpol2471 »

Has anyone else seen the ex RAF IP2 on eBay it is £3000 AND CLIMBING AT PRESENT !!!!Item number:321094590359I know we have spoken about prices before but an old ex military bike in Cyprus with an unknown engine that seems very cheap tro me wink Best run out and up my insurance again
Various rubbish in various states of decay.....
peter

Re: IP2 on Ebay

Post by peter »

I have been watching this bike and other rotaries recently with a view to buying one,But they all seem to be none runners requiring recomissioning, i personally would not buy a rotary regardless of model without seeing it running. I have owned 2 interpol 2s in the past and am aware of the pitfalls that can await you. I am not keen on the commanders and my preference lies with the interpol 2s and F1 or f1 sport but very few running examples appear to come up for sale, a lot seem to be sat idle in collections or garages.The bike in cyprus might well be a good example requiring little work/money to put on the road, but by the time you have shipped it back to the uk sorted it and registered it the cost would be considerable.Peter.
Interpol2471

Post by Interpol2471 »

And it did not reach reserve Oh Dear Mind you the Government get 10% as soon as the money hits his Bank exclaim
Various rubbish in various states of decay.....
rjg30091982

Post by rjg30091982 »

There are 2 IP2's on ebay at the moment, the cyprus one and the ex TRRL both for 5.5k!i paid just over 2k for both mine! for 5.5k i'd get a commando at least you can sell it the next day and get your money back! the TRRL has been for sale for months and no doubt the cypriot example will be as well for that price!Russ
P52 Police Commander (Dyfed Powys Police)\nIP2 (West Midlands Police)\nCommando Mk3 ES \nCommando Interpol (Hampshire Police)