where are my downloaded photos?

rogerdodger

where are my downloaded photos?

Post by rogerdodger »

once again I download 4 photos and all is successful?, however where they are now downloaded to is anyone's guess, coz they sure ain't on this site?Frustrating to say the least
Richard Negus

Re: where are my downloaded photos?

Post by Richard Negus »

Roger, Obviously you're not allowed to see your own photos Very Happy Click on 'Gallery', 'Members Albums', find page 1, click on your album and, Voila! All your snaps.Surprised at you, going out in the dark and wet.R.
Just a bike-less old fogey now. Boo-hoo!
rogerdodger

Post by rogerdodger »

Richard I won't have it as they say in Fawlty Towers. Followed your advice and only the first picture is there. Others have disappeared. It's like buying a Microsoft computer every time you buy a new one you have to learn how to ride it. Last time I uploaded photos it was so easy - a nightmare now- why is that I ask myself? And NO never ever goes out in the wet on bike.We have 6 rotaries in our local vicinity now. Me, Mr Evans (2) Brian, Wayne and a lad called Golly from Llanelli most of this is down to Howell's enthusiasm for Rotaries. Will get a photo of all 6 once Golly's rotary is completeRegardsRoger
Richard Negus

Post by Richard Negus »

Roger,In your album, there's a sub-section "Twenty years down the line"; the last photos are the three you added on the 21st and a repeat of one, added on 23rd. Honest!The four currently appear as "Latest Additions" when you click Gallery.R.
rogerdodger

Post by rogerdodger »

Well this is very strange Richard, this is the album I dropped them in to '20 yrs down the line' the repeat is because they didn't appear, then I gave up. That Album never increased in size, I am still only seeing 9 files yet there are 10 photos, I would have expected them to be on page 2 but there isn't a page 2. Very strange this???
Richard Negus

Post by Richard Negus »

Very strange indeed! In the "20 years..." file, I can see 16 pictures on 2 pages, although the one with ......0449 reference appears 3 times.You'd better come here and have a look.R.