anywhere worth going in Europe?

rjg30091982

anywhere worth going in Europe?

Post by rjg30091982 »

Hi Guys,is there anywhere in europe particularly worth a visit along the route below? i'm planning to go in a couple of weeks finnally after years of wanting to! i suspect i will be taking the IP2 as there is less to go wrong!i'm taking Ferry to Santander from Plymouth, then going to ride to Andorra and Barcelona, then take ferry from Barcelona to Genoa and another to Palermo Sicilly to see a friend, then back to Genoa and start riding again to Venice, Vienna, Budapest, Prague, Cologne, Brugge and finally Calais to Dover ferry and ride back to Plymouth.If i think i'm carrying enough oil i'll go Santander to Madrid, Lisbon, Gibraltar, Andorra, Barcelona first!anything worth seeing on that route including campsites to stay at would be greatly appreciated!Russ
P52 Police Commander (Dyfed Powys Police)\nIP2 (West Midlands Police)\nCommando Mk3 ES \nCommando Interpol (Hampshire Police)
Robert14

Re: anywhere worth going in Europe?

Post by Robert14 »

Hello,I live in the middle of the alps and know all mountain routes between Genua and Vienna.I will be pleased to give you suggestions for your route.RegardsRobert