Great little Norton biker bar!

rjg30091982

Great little Norton biker bar!

Post by rjg30091982 »

Hi Guys,I've found a great little biker bar called Norton Bar using the Norton logo! The bar is full of norton photos and other brit bikes plus loads of 60's brit memorabilia!I'm guessing the bar is only 1-2% difference in mileage to all members! How you ask? Well I'm on the inca trail in peru about 10,000 miles from home!Amazing so far from home and yet I walk into a norton bar!If you ever go to cusco peru to see machu pichu then its well worth a visit!Russ
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
P52 Police Commander (Dyfed Powys Police)\nIP2 (West Midlands Police)\nCommando Mk3 ES \nCommando Interpol (Hampshire Police)
vontripper

Re: Great little Norton biker bar!

Post by vontripper »

hi,get some pictures of inside plz ....and let us all see von
[color=#FF0040]God Willing & The Creek Don`t Rise[/color]
rjg30091982

Post by rjg30091982 »

This is the only other one I took on my phone, the rest are on my camera which I won't be able to update till I get back to Brasil in just over a week as I left my laptop there!Russ
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
P52 Police Commander (Dyfed Powys Police)\nIP2 (West Midlands Police)\nCommando Mk3 ES \nCommando Interpol (Hampshire Police)
kanonkopdrinker
Site Admin

Post by kanonkopdrinker »

Don't forget that here in Essex we have the Norton pub .... in the village of Cold Norton.Have a look at www.savethenorton.orgMight be worth having a run out there during the club's 30th anniversary meeting?David
johnbirchjar

Post by johnbirchjar »

Hi Russ, what on earth are you doing in the wilds of Paru!?and I seem to remember reading in a bike mag: some years back about this Norton bar in Paru,continue to journey safely,J.B.
rjg30091982

Post by rjg30091982 »

Hi JB,Well apparantly spending thousands travelling around South America is an acceptable way to spend money to the Mrs but buying another Norton wasn't!!David, I've just got a job that's 3 months on 2 months off so I'll have more time at home as of Jan so hopefully I'll be able to make some shows and meets!Russ
Derek Nicol
Site Admin

Post by Derek Nicol »

kanonkopdrinker wrote:Don't forget that here in Essex we have the Norton pub .... in the village of Cold Norton.Have a look at http://www.savethenorton.orgMight be worth having a run out there during the club's 30th anniversary meeting?David
Sounds like a plan David cool Think we might overwhelm their car park though, best let them know we're going (unless you have a change of plan by now).