help translating german required

Wayne

help translating german required

Post by Wayne »

Hi alli have found some of the special steering head bearings for the race bikes in germany, i have the price, i contacted the company with a veiw to payment but the guy could not speek english, hes sent some sort of invoice but its in german?First i need somone to translate this invoice or what ever it is, then convert my questions to german, then translate the responceNote these are special berings discontinude by Fag in 2009
rustynuts

Re: help translating german required

Post by rustynuts »

Maybe Joe Seifert could help if he is reading this.Alternatively you could try an online translation program such as Babelfish. The results from these translation programs can be a bit dodgy, but should be good enough for you to get the gist.Meine Kartoffel ist im Krankenhaus.
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Hi rusty nutsDue to the price of the bearings i need a correct translation, i think they want a direct bank payment but am unsure what info the guy has provided. I think asking jo would be unreasnoble request as i am not purchasing the parts through andover.Regards Wayne
johnbirchjar

Post by johnbirchjar »

I have a translate site on my computer(BT/Yahoo)surely you must have one?J.B.
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Hi thanks for the replieshowever i tryed a translator first off but was not happy with the results, these are not a £30 bearing , i canot send a fare sum of mony to what i think is a bank account or a quotation refferance number. I did ring them up, but he did not understand me, all i want to doo is pay them price and delivery have been quoted. The website also has no payment instructions eitherRegards Wayne
Robert14

Post by Robert14 »

Hi,I`m an austrian but live in Germany.Send the invoice to me, I will translate it for you or phone them - no problems at all!RegardsRobert
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Hi alltwo members are helping me with obtaning the bearings Regards Wayne