Interpol 2 on ebay

graham

Interpol 2 on ebay

Post by graham »

Along with many others,I've reported this scam to ebay but nothing has been done. How many of us have reported it? Quite a few I think. Does anyone know how we can have it removed?Though it's a fake, at least it's a good one, it's got one of my Startright number plates on :oops: I wonder who it really belongs to??
kanonkopdrinker
Site Admin

Spoof eBay Sale

Post by kanonkopdrinker »

I believe the pictures are of a genuine machine etc - it's just that the current 'vendor' does not happen to own it; I have it in mind that the very same machine might have appeared on eBay sometime in the past - so what I imagine he has done is to 'cut & paste' the photographs for his own (mis)use later on ... the bike in question has been in the ROC but its last known owner dropped from the scene a year or two back and I have no knowledge of its current whereabouts.
graham

purhase of non existant IP2

Post by graham »

Really upset to receive a phone call today from someone who has lost £800. That evil con man on Ebay has managed to deceive at least one person, perhaps more. Why oh why are Ebay so slow to react to fraud.Ebay should refund him the money.They make more than enough profit out of us all. Lots of club members told them it was a fraudulent listing but they did nothing for weeks. Avoid Moneygram! grumble grumble ....Graham :x .