Feel the love . . .

FloridaMike

Feel the love . . .

Post by FloridaMike »

Definitely feeling the love out here in Florida regarding my Hercules . . .Went to http://www.hercules-wankel-ig.de/ of which I was a member some years ago. Tried to sign in but cannot find the access codes (one of them was a certain well known brand of oil) and of course my computer thinks the password is ****** or something.Anyway, sent him a nice e-mail asking for re-admittance. Wow - "GO AWAY - WE DON'T HAFF PASSWORTS - YOU ARE EIN SHPAMMER - UND DON'T KOMM BECK NEIDER!!!!" (No gunshots heard, but Der Vaterland is a long way off.)Now I know these guys are a tad insular sometimes (and so are we), but sheesh, after all I DO have this here W2000 and just want to read the information on the site . . . Any ideas how I can get back in (short of bringing them "democracy" ;-) ?Second fiasco - Finally tracked down the title to my Hercules - it was registered here in Florida, the previous owner's name is in the DMV's records - but due to privacy laws they can't/won't tell me who it is, nor will they lean on him to send me anything.Went round and round, and the solution is to push a bunch of paper (all done) and then get a court order to the DMV instructing them to send me a title for this bike in my name.Only problem is the price of admission for a court order is $400! That's the filing fee! There's no way around this, getting the paper in front of the judge for his signature costs $400 - and my wife is a lawyer and that's the best that can be done. Damn and Blast! That's going to be the most expensive part of this motorcycle!Grr Grr Grr.Unhappy camper right about now.Can you help me get back onto h-w-ig-de? One out of two is a start . . .Best Regards,FloridaMike
kanonkopdrinker
Site Admin

Re: Feel the love . . .

Post by kanonkopdrinker »

I might be able to help you with these Mike ....I'll PM you.DC