F1 Norton at The MGP

gripper

F1 Norton at The MGP

Post by gripper »

Justin Shaw has lapped the IOM at 103 mph in the newcomers race. There is a video of a practice session in the evening and the bike sounds awesome and very loud.
Derek Nicol
Site Admin

Re: F1 Norton at The MGP

Post by Derek Nicol »

I was marshalling at the Manx at the exit of Kirkmichael. On Justin`s last lap he came through Kirkmichael village & Rhencullen in the Newcomers for the 1st time on "Full Chat" on his own so we had the full music at top volume with no extraneous noises. Totally Brilliant!!!! Soooo much better than any parade lap.Derek.
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

hi Allas veiwd from Glen HellenImageImage15th position, well done all concerned
andy588tt

Post by andy588tt »

Hi GuysWhat a great time the family had at the Manx GP at the Isle of Man this year. Our young son was taking pictures while I was flag marshalling at Quarter Bridge while Mum and little daughter was getting the tucker in. We had a good laugh in the pits with Justins team including Huw Hughes thats good for a write up in the mag, It was pity Justin shaw on the Red 23 Norton Rotary got black flagged at Ballacraine on his second lap of practice doing an average of 89.9 early in the week with the Yams R6s gaving him a hard time on the course, We had a great time also at Jurby airfield with the VMCC with Huw showing off his race F1 sports too. A big thanks to Justin for signing Davids picture.Ride SafeAndy Very Happy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ha ha eat my oily clag !!!!!!
Derek Nicol
Site Admin

Post by Derek Nicol »

Derek Nicol wrote:I was marshalling at the Manx at the exit of Kirkmichael. On Justin`s last lap he came through Kirkmichael village & Rhencullen in the Newcomers for the 1st time on "Full Chat" on his own so we had the full music at top volume with no extraneous noises. Totally Brilliant!!!! Soooo much better than any parade lap.Derek.
exclaim Eh? just looking back at my posts and found this... must have been in a previous life, ive never marshalled at the Manx. Has the forum had a crash and the posts got muddled up?
Dell Boy

Post by Dell Boy »

Its my post, Derek Fox, but under your moniker for some strange reason. I noticed it at the time but did not understand what was going on.Come on Techies, explain!!!!Derek F.