kanonkopdrinker
Site Admin

Re: comp 2 premix

Post by kanonkopdrinker »

'ROC' or 'Rotary Owners Club' Ta
commando-rotary

Post by commando-rotary »

went to see my local supplier of comp 2 premix and had a word as to the recent developments, he seemed surprised and said he thought is was just a label change (which apparently they do from time to time) he will continue to stock it as he sells a lot to his motocross customers as it is apparently cheap compared to their alternatives. So maybe there should'nt be a panic.Dave Green
graham

Post by graham »

Just in case someone doesn't look at the history of this post, Comp 2 premix is now a totally different oil. It is NOT suitable for rotary engines.You now need Classic 2T pre-mix http://www.startright.co.uk/index.php?m ... s_id=74187The R.O.C. will soon have stock and it'll proabably be chaeaper than mine :-)
commando-rotary

Post by commando-rotary »

Many thanks for that graham I will go and shake him warmly by the throat as he is under the impression that it is the same stuff, just as well I hadn't put in a bike. I will find out if he will stock classic 2t pre-mix as he has been the only local supplier, the majority of his bussiness is with moto crossers.bye for now D G
rogerdodger

Post by rogerdodger »

if you read what I posted last time it would all be as clear as mud, straight from the horses mouth so as to speakregardsroger