Sad Day

RotaryRecycle

Sad Day

Post by RotaryRecycle »

Today is a very sad day for all in the Rotary community.Sam Costanzo died this morning after a brief battle with cancer. Without his dedication and devotion to the Suzuki Re5 and Hercules W-2000 for the last 40 years, none of us would be riding them and they would have been relegated to the scrap heap or a museum curiosity.Sam was a factory liaison for Suzuki and was with them from the inception of the project. He knew more about the Re5 than anyone on Earth. He spent the last 40 years producing and suppling parts to keep our beloved bikes on the road. In addition, he was always available to help with advice or technical assistance to anyone who asked. It is without question that he truly loved these bikes and spent the better part of his life keeping them on the road.On a personal note, Sam was one of the finest people I have ever known. Men of his character, honesty and integrity are rare in today's world. I am a proud to have known him and been able to call him my friend.He will be missed...Regards,Jess Stockwell
Jess Stockwell\nRotary Recycle, USA\n1001 Davidson St.\nTullahoma, TN. 37388\n931.841.3158\nRotaryRecycle@gmail.com