Manx GP

andygbsmith

Manx GP

Post by andygbsmith »

Ok who went to the Manx this year. I saw I red Commander in Douglas parked near the Queens Hotel and a couple of others riding around.I was on my old Brit twin but wish I had taken the Commander, it would have given more weather protection during what was a wet week.Andy
Dell Boy

Re: Manx GP

Post by Dell Boy »

I wanted to go to the Manx on the Dominator but the alternator was dying so went on the Grey Commander with red panniers. I was glad I did due to the very poor weather BUT I only put my leggings on once due to the superb fairing & the protection it provides. Derek.
andygbsmith

Post by andygbsmith »

We had a great time on the Vin but we did get very wet.Still lots of time to dry off in the many pubs.Andy
Interpol2471

Post by Interpol2471 »

Andy was that you at Popham or Netley Marsh?
Various rubbish in various states of decay.....
andygbsmith

Post by andygbsmith »

I didn't go to Netly but we were at Popham.We had an Italian day so we took Ducati's and Guzzi's along.Andy
Interpol2471

Post by Interpol2471 »

There was a nice grey Commander at Netley so I wonder who that was? It was G reg and only there on the Friday. I did see you leave Popham but I was on my Cub so you probably would have ignored me anyway red face Hopefully we are looking at having a Rotary Club stand at next Popham so keep watching.
Various rubbish in various states of decay.....
andygbsmith

Post by andygbsmith »

Let me know about the stand at Popham as Dick who runs Popham is a very good friend of mine.Andy
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

hi alli was there on the f1 stayng at glen vine, got the ground on the tent wrong on arival and ended up moping a gelon fo water,litarly out of the tent, on the whole had a good time. althogh the remnents race bike stuck in the wall at the end of the sulby straight after the senior was food for thought. Gave the f1 the quite a few a good blasts but it was windy over the mountan most of the time. Saw two commanders and the air coold comando/comander and talked to a chap with an interpol.Regards Wayne