Does this forum have a future

graham

Does this forum have a future

Post by graham »

Hi everybody,Hope you all enjoyed rotary day. Sorry I could not be there. Pity no-one has contributed to the forum or gallery.If you have difficulty uploading pictures or contributing to the forum please let me know. To work it has to be fun and easy to do. Graham.
Derek Nicol

Post by Derek Nicol »

Does this forum have a future?... Definitely, Yes! It takes time to build an empire, look at the Smartgroups forum... zero messages in its first month and One message in its second month (and that was by the groups creator). I seem to have obtained a reputation from the Smartgroups forum for being the group 'gob-shite' so im trying to hold back on here... but, its a struggle and probably wont last long :roll: :D I will try starting an album on the gallery in a minute, KanonKop' mentioned to me on Sunday that he was struggling with it but i see that some others have beaten it ok. Patience man, Patience :wink:
graham

devils advocate

Post by graham »

I knew you were out there. I just didn't know who you were!Thanks Derek. All contributions are genuinely welcome
kanonkopdrinker

Gallery

Post by kanonkopdrinker »

I managed to create an album - but the pictures I uploaded to it have just vanished and are floating round the ether I suppose... I shall try again and see what it is I am doing wrong.As to the future of this forum - it takes a while for this to become the medium of choice for rotary folk to discuss ideas - but grow it will...
Wilky

Post by Wilky »

Hi Graham.I've heard lots about you (all good!) and glad you've started this forum.Just received the latest Epitrochoid mag and spotted the forum details in the front of the mag, so maybe more peeps will be along once they've read it! :D Given a bit of time, I'll get so photo's and words in here.Regards Dave.
Derek Nicol

Tumbleweed

Post by Derek Nicol »

graham wrote:Pity no-one has contributed to the... gallery.
My album is up to 18 pics now on 2 pages consisting of 60% bikes and 40% rotary car pics (which hopefully some of you may find interesting).Wheres everyone elses pics then? dont be shy, post em up!gallery2/main.phpNot all of mine are photos ive taken myself, some are just pictures i find interesting.