Brochures and booklets

fogrider

Brochures and booklets

Post by fogrider »

On the top right of the brochures link ,there is a Commander brochure, how rare are they ? also, there were some very interesting 63 page booklets produced describing the NVTG Plc shares subscription offer from 1987, 33 photo's and masses of gen about the various people, property, assets etc etc, again, how rare are these?
Regards, Terry, East Yorks.
tim harrison

Re: Brochures and booklets

Post by tim harrison »

Hi Terry, from what I can remember from my last visit, Andover Norton has a number of contemporary booklets and brochures from the Rotary period. I don't think that brochures are in any way rare because so many were left over when production ceased. Regards, Tim
fogrider

Post by fogrider »

Thanks Tim, I was beginning to think no-one was interested ! I take your point about production ending, if a large run of Commander brochures was produced, there would certainly be some spares !
Don't know about the booklets on share issues, amazing history document, I wonder how many were printed ?, it must have been thousands to raise the finance they were looking for.
All part of the Norton rotary story.
Regards, Terry.
BlackIP2

Post by BlackIP2 »

I have one of the shares booklets, and with my completed share application form still attached - must have changed my mind or finances took a turn for the worse!
It does have a few pics of the factory and IP2s being assembled but it is, perhaps understandably, mainly financial stuff.
Here are a few pages...
Shares book 3 001.jpg
Shares book 001.jpg
Shares book 2 001.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Charles Wilson

Post by Charles Wilson »

Garside001.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Charles Wilson

Post by Charles Wilson »

I'm not sure how the photo got in there but it did. I thank David Garside for answering my query those many years ago...

CW