Museum bike At Manx GP 2015

andy588tt

Museum bike At Manx GP 2015

Post by andy588tt »

Hi Guys Marshaling again at the Manx GP 2015 I am flagging at Quarter Bridge . Saturdays pratice was called of because of rain. Monday I saw a black Norton with the team of Wiznorton piloted by Richard Wilson average speed 95.4mph I will upload a picture from my son asap. The Nat museum have teamed up with Crighton Racing William Dunlop was on song at QB with the museum norton rotary then a short time later over my tetra radio came a message from the Marshall post at the end of Cronk-y-Voddy reported William Dunlop has pulled in!!!. Today's practice Tuesday 25 Aug called of so the family and I went round the pits and met up with Brian Crighton he told me he wanted to go home because of the engine blowing up beyond repair to much power being produced for the crank He was persuaded to stay and see it through the team have fitted an engine that will power it round the course but not as competitive as the blown engine so the team is not expecting now to win or be on the podium.If any one is coming the norton JPS race bikes are on display with the duckhams and Crighton cr 700p bike the huge display is open from Friday . Ride Safe Andy588tt
Ha ha eat my oily clag !!!!!!