photo gallery

nednortonrider

photo gallery

Post by nednortonrider »

Hi , I'm assuming there is a photo gallery on the website , if there is how do I get to look at it ??? Computers are still witchcraft as far as I am concerned so some simple instructions would be appreciated . thanks , off to discuss corn law reform with Wat Tyler and Jethro Tull .
rogerdodger

Re: photo gallery

Post by rogerdodger »

nednortonrider wrote:Hi , I'm assuming there is a photo gallery on the website , if there is how do I get to look at it ??? Computers are still witchcraft as far as I am concerned so some simple instructions would be appreciated . thanks , off to discuss corn law reform with Wat Tyler and Jethro Tull .
If you find out please let me know I gave up 2 yrs ago trying - and I've post loads on prior to this, if it ain't simple people won't use it.
Richard Negus

Post by Richard Negus »

It's possible to view members photo files, but the facility to add pictures seemed to disappear in the middle of 2013.I tried, and failed, several times to add photos and think the loss occured after the site had been upgraded at that time.It's quite possibly something quite simple for a Forum Administrator to correct. If not, what's the point of a moribund Photo Gallery?R.
Just a bike-less old fogey now. Boo-hoo!
kanonkopdrinker
Site Admin

Post by kanonkopdrinker »

Graham .... is this something you can help with?David
rogerdodger

Post by rogerdodger »

haha I just logged on to the old web-site and low and behold all my photos are therehttp://www.rotaryownersclub.co.uk/ssbb/display ... _mediawhat is going on?Totally confused so can I add photos to the old web-site - I'll give it a go Very Happy
Richard Negus

Post by Richard Negus »

Roger,I know I'm getting forgetful, but I still don't see how to add new photos to my album.Can anyone refresh my memory please?R
Just a bike-less old fogey now. Boo-hoo!
rogerdodger

Post by rogerdodger »

Hi Richardcheck your e-mailcheersRoger