My three rotaries under review

Hunter

My three rotaries under review

Post by Hunter »

G'day All,I have something to share that you may be interested in. Here in Oz, we have a monthly motorcycle magazine called "Cycle Torque". Last year, under the same name, they produced a TV series where they tested new bikes and gear, But also they review older classic bikes. I was contacted by editor/producer, Chris Pickett to see if I would allow them to review my 3 bikes. These being my Hercules W2000, Suzuki RE5 A and Norton Classic. Agreed and filming has now been completed.Also there is a feature published in March 2015 edition of "Cycle Torque" magazine.Here is the info you need. March edition of the magazine is now available at participating motorcycle dealers in oz and also online. Website is http://www.cycletorque.com.au The new TV series is also called "Cycle Torque". "Cycle Torque" Motorcycle TV 2nd series commences 5th March, then every week. On 64 or 74 4ME on free to air TV at 7:30 pm and on Fox pay TV Channel Aurora 183 same night at 8:30 pm. My 3 rotary engine bikes are reviewed. One each episode. I do not know which episodes they will be. So we will have to watch the whole series.Also past episodes can be viewed on 4me website. http://www.4me.net.au 2014 series is currently available online now under the motoring section.Out of Oz people should be able to read magazine and view TV episodes online. Note: New episodes will not be available until they after the go to air.If I can fine out which episodes my bikes are on I will post that information. I was informed that they will be consecutive episodes.I think I got all the spelling and punctuation correct.Kim.ps. before you ask, very positive reviews.
Interpol2471

Re: My three rotaries under review

Post by Interpol2471 »

Look forward to watching those, thanks for sharing the news.
Various rubbish in various states of decay.....
Hunter

Post by Hunter »

March edition of magazine id now available online.
kanonkopdrinker
Site Admin

Post by kanonkopdrinker »

I have asked reles in Aus to see if they can get me a copy .... but they have been told that newsagents don't sell it and to try a bike shop instead.Can you confirm what the situation is please Kim?David
Hunter

Post by Hunter »

They are only available from bike shops. But not necessarily all of them. If your 'lations can't find you one, let me know and I can send one to you.