no posts

johnbirchjar

no posts

Post by johnbirchjar »

HELLO?? Is anybody out there?? an accute shortage of posts over the last weeks,I suppose this is a good thing,nothing wrong with our rotories Very Happy,anyway,I will wish you and all your nearest and dearest a very merry christmas,a happy and prosperous new year with many many miles of carefree rotoring,and as allways,RIDE SAFE,J.B.
Interpol2471

Re: no posts

Post by Interpol2471 »

Hi John sorry very busy down here with smelly two strokes at present which will cheer Rob up. Same to you Seasons wishes to all and hope to see many of you next year.
Various rubbish in various states of decay.....
FloridaMike

Post by FloridaMike »

Yes, I had noticed that the group has been VERY quiet lately . . . must be winter and nobody's riding (or fixing, or thinking about fixing, or thinking about motorcycles) or something.Well, I'm still alive here in Flori-duh and I check in every few days to see if anything's going on.With best regards,FloridaMike
gripper

Post by gripper »

I had to get out on my IP2 or I would have gone mad. Xmas eve was good enough and I had a quick thrash into Wales and Lake Bala. My heated grips were the business and I will be supplementing them with some handlebar mitts. I know they look crap but they are very good, you've just got to remember what buttons do what coz you can't see them. The Rotary is good for salted roads as there is little polished ally to corrode and the stainless screws are an added bonus. My Commando would just take too much after-ride treatment to justify a sortie. Even when the roads appear bone dry the salt is still there. Many roads in the Bala area have been resurfaced and are excellent now but the cats eyes are cast iron jobs that stand proud of the road surface by about 20mm. I reckon that's just enough to encourage your tyres to let go in the wet when racking on a bit of bank. Take care and ride safe in 2015 Dave