flying the flag 3 Donington festival of motorcycling

Wayne

flying the flag 3 Donington festival of motorcycling

Post by Wayne »

Hi Allwe were invited to put a club stand on at the festaval of motorcyling at donnington. on the Saterday Jo brought his van veen and dkw and chris brought his watercooled classic. ImageImageImageJo's van veen drew the most interest. the denonstration rngine was poular. Thanks to jo and chris for affending and helping out.Regards Wayne
Joe

Re: flying the flag 3 Donington festival of motorcycling

Post by Joe »

Kind words Wayne, thank you.......... Without your efforts there wouldn't have been a stand for me to display a bike on. You had an excellent display as usual and I really appreciate all of the effort that you put into flying the club banner, well done, keep it up.Good to see Chris's water cooled Classic again which I think was John Webber's bike now minus the screen. I was a little bit worried that my girlfriend Jacky would be bored after a few hours which I'm glad to say wasn't the case and she actually enjoyed the day very much particularly the racing. It wasn't until we set off home that we discovered the grass track circuit, all in all it was an excellent day with loads to do.Regards, Joe.
Charles Wilson

Re: flying the flag 3 Donington festival of motorcycling

Post by Charles Wilson »

I've always been fond of the W/C Classic and always look for pictures of it when it shows up from time to time.Any close-up pictures of the little beauty from the latest outing?Thnx,CW