White Power 4681 Super Trax rear shock 1991 series

andy588tt

White Power 4681 Super Trax rear shock 1991 series

Post by andy588tt »

Hi GuysMy Norton F1: 1990 - Ive got a little play in the bottom bush of White Power 4681 Super Trax rear shock 1991 series no side ways movement thankfully. I have not removed yet but as I have about 15 thou movement it needs to be sorted has anybody else had this problem, If its like the old hagon shock the fitting of bush should be simple but being white power it might an odd ball and special tools required. cry Ride SafeAndy
Ha ha eat my oily clag !!!!!!
andy588tt

Re: White Power 4681 Super Trax rear shock 1991 series

Post by andy588tt »

andy588tt wrote:Hi GuysMy Norton F1: 1990 - Ive got a little play in the bottom bush of White Power 4681 Super Trax rear shock 1991 series no side ways movement thankfully. I have not removed yet but as I have about 15 thou movement it needs to be sorted has anybody else had this problem, If its like the old hagon shock the fitting of bush should be simple but being white power it might an odd ball and special tools required. cry Ride SafeAndy
Hi Rotary fansWith a follow up to my problem Richard put me in touch with a Mark Hammond who work on WP systems the play is normal his advise was to pack with grease and put back together.I removed the shock and it has a small bearing in the centre with two outer stepped spacers each side. Thank you Richard with all your help and enthusiasm towards our RotariesRide SafeAndy cool
Ha ha eat my oily clag !!!!!!