Norton Aprillia

David Brown

Norton Aprillia

Post by David Brown »

Hi all,Did anyone find out what happened to the v4 Norton in the Isle Of Man?I know it didn't finish but wasn't sure why.I couldn't see anything in MCN or on the IOMTT website. Have I missed it?How do we think it is going to do in the Senior tomorrow?Does anyone have any insider information?David
Interpol2471

Re: Norton Aprillia

Post by Interpol2471 »

Ho Ho Ho .... exclaim
Various rubbish in various states of decay.....
johnbirchjar

Post by johnbirchjar »

Del Boy is marshalling at the I.O.M again this year, so perhaps he will have a bit of "inside info;" for us wink ,J.B.
David Brown

Post by David Brown »

I heard they are coming back in the electric bike class next year with a reliable washing machine motor. Goes really well but vibrates like buggery at high rpm..David
Steve Gee

Post by Steve Gee »

It's disappeared from Senior timing today after 2 laps, no mention of a crash so I guess it's broken
andy588tt

Post by andy588tt »

Hi DavidThe Norton SG3 v4 had ecu problem with the mapping as the rider tries to throttle on it lags by a second or two making it a pig to ride as for the friday senior I think it finished 17th.Pity Norton didn't give Brian a chance with his 700cc rotary I think they lost out there and us who would like a new steedRide safeAndy smiley
Ha ha eat my oily clag !!!!!!
Steve Gee

Post by Steve Gee »

Retired on second lap today, Stuart Garner has been on Twitter saying the tyre spun 180 degrees on the rim