October Classic Bike Guide

David Brown

October Classic Bike Guide

Post by David Brown »

Hi all,October Classic Bike guide is good this month. There is a nice picture of my bike and a ropey picture of me taken at Kempton Park bike show in May.Some miss information from the article. As quoted, my wife doesn't actually like Pirates - that would be wrong. It was more about liking Skull and Crossbones, the wife liking Johnny Depp and the Pirates of the Caribbean film and my children liking Jake and the Never Land Pirates childrens programme. Skull and Cross Bones on my bike seemed the way to go.My colleagues at work think my wife is about to run off with Somalian Pirates which she assures me she is not.Any Rotary Owners meeting up for the Dr Barnardos Toy run from Reading to Wokingham on 8th December?Any plans for Rotary gathering in 2014?David
Interpol2471

Re: October Classic Bike Guide

Post by Interpol2471 »

Dave you are getting confused with all those bottles in the cupboard with pretty skull and crossbones on that the wife tells you are health supliments Very Happy Yep see you on the 8th at the toy run but dont fancy melting my rotor so will be plodding the AJS much more suitable.
Various rubbish in various states of decay.....